Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Please Click to Give

This is the easiest thing you will do all day! If a pug can do it, then anyone can do it!

My aunt Gayle sent Mom an e-mail this morning about The Animal Rescue Site. It seems like they are having trouble getting enough people to click a button on their site that when clicked, food gets donated to abused and neglected animals. Their corporate sponsors and advertisers use the number of daily visit to donate the food in exchange for advertising. The Animal Rescue Site needs to meet a daily quota and all of us can help.

Simply click here or click on the big purple button to go to The Animal Rescue Site. Click on the big purple button like the one you see above and you will be doing your part to feed animals in need. After you click the button, you will receive a nice little thank you that tells you that your click has been counted and that today you have given the equivalent of .6 bowls of food to rescued animals - yeah! Ads will be displayed from the sponsors of The Animal Rescue Site and 100% of the money from these advertisers goes to their charity partners who fund programs to provide food and care for rescued animals.

You can even sign up to receive a daily reminder e-mail from The Animal Rescue Site so that you can click every day to help animals. When you do this, they will even give three extra bowls of food to the animals and send you a cool purple paw pin.

These people at The Animal Rescue Site are really smart because they use the power of the Internet to provide food for animals. According to their site, there are 27 million unwanted animals given to shelters and 10 million are put to death because they are abandoned and unwanted every year in the U.S. Yikes! This makes me so sad because I have a nice place to live, food whenever I want it, and people who love and take care of me. Not all animals are this fortunate, so please click to give them a chance. Click the button every day and spread the word to everyone you know.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I clicked, Stubby! I went right over there and did it! Then, it told me I had given 0.6 bowls of food. Well any starved puggy like myself knows that .6 bowls of food won't cut it... so I just kept re-opening the page and kept re-clicking! :)

Stubby said...

Pearly Poo - You are the smartest pug ever! 0.6 bowls is hardly an appetizer in my book, so I did the same thing. I told Mom that I need to click it every hour because that's how much food I would like to eat. Hopefully all the animal will get food because of all our clicking!
Stubby xoxo

Apollo said...

Thanks for the info, Stubby! I just gave. And I signed up to receive the reminder to give every day. My Mommy also bought some stuff to give even more bowls of food, as well as some spay/neuters. My Mommy is also copying your blog entry to put into an email to send out to her personal and work address books.

Stubby said...

Hey Apollo - Thanks for clicking and buying to. I am going to click every day like you so that all the animals will be taken care of.

That is so cool of your mom is sharing my blog with all her peeps. Tell her thank you so much for sharing me!

Stubby xoxo