Thursday, July 10, 2008

How Can I Recycle This?

Is this something you ask yourself many times a day? My mom is constantly asking it and when she found this website it was like she had struck gold.

“How can I recycle this?” is run by Louisa Parry and John Leach from Leeds, UK. Their hope is that the site will inspire people to reduce, reuse and recycle.

The concept is simple - each day a recycle question is asked. Yesterday's question was "How can I reuse or recycle a cracked canoe?" The authors offer up some suggestions and then throw it out for others to comment on. Users can even suggestion an item that needs recycling or show off their creative recycling projects.

Check out the endless recycling ideas at http://www.recyclethis.co.uk/. I am sure you will be amazed at the ideas and hopefully find inspiration to recycle everything you come across in your daily life. I wonder if there is a post about dog fur because my mom saves mine for the birds to use in their nest building. Let's hear it for recycling!

No comments: