Friday, July 24, 2009

Mom Thinks She's Funny

Mom saw something crazy on tv tonight and decided to try it on me. I wasn't watching tv so I didn't see what she saw, but I knew I was in trouble when she asked Dad for his sunglasses. Sunglasses? I hope she doesn't plan on putting them on me.


Can you believe this? This is an outrage! I am totally humiliated! How could she do this? What is she thinking? Have you been drinking again Mom?

Mom saw people putting sunglasses on their dog's butts and decided to try it on me. Fortunately for me, I wasn't really playing along.


To add insult to injury, Dad said I looked like an elephant. What! An elephant? I can't help it that my tail doesn't always curl. Don't make fun of me!


Mom thinks this picture looks like a smiling elephant. Great. Make fun of me all you want. We'll see whose laughing when I pee on these sunglasses.


Even Dad refused to help me. Here I am pleading with him to get the dumb sunglasses off of me and he is ignoring me. Hello! I need help down here! I'm being tortured!


HELP! I can't take it anymore. I don't really look like an elephant in this picture, do I?


Okay, maybe there is a slight resemblance to an elephant in this picture, but it's a stretch. I think these sunglasses make by butt look big. They barely fit around me. Come on Mom. Put the camera down!


I have had enough! I'm curling my tail and taking my cute butt out of here! There will be no more making fun of Stubby tonight!


See ya!

14 comments:

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Stubby, hi! This was actually funny!!! Sorry buddy, but you did look like an elephant! A slender one, though. I want to play, too! I'll take pics tomorrow, when the sun is up.
Bye bye!
Coco

Stubby said...

Hi Coco! If I look like an elephant, then so be it. I'm glad the pictures made you laugh. I can't wait to see your pictures tomorrow.

Stubby xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Stubby
That was so funny. We have to agree, you did not like a baby elephant! A cute one, if that helps!
Mighty funny!
xoxoxo
tweedles

Stubby said...

Hi Tweedles! A cute baby elephant? Okay, at least I'm a cute one. I'm glad you liked the pictures. Mom put the sunglasses away and I hid the camera so no more baby elephant pictures of me!

Stubby xoxo

Salinger The Pug said...

DUDE! That was HILARIOUS!!!

Mom said that you remind her of that Guy Fieri fool on Food Network that talks with his mouth full and wears his sunglasses on the back of his neck!

We think you have MUCH better manners and are much better looking than THAT hot mess!

Love,
S-Dog

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Oh Stubby we feel your pain...our mother trys to dress us up funnys too.

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Stubby, I have to say that you do look a little bit like an baby elephant. Mom was laughing pretty hard at your pictures and I think she was getting an idea to do the same to us. Oh the humanity.

Stubby said...

Salinger dude - a cockroach has better manners than Guy Fieri. Dad likes him but Mom agrees that he is a hot mess!

Glad you liked my elephant pictures. I don't think Mom will be pulling another stunt like that anytime soon because I'm still a little mad at her.

Stubby xoxo

Stubby said...

Hi Sequoia & Petunia! I'm glad to finally get some sympathy from my pug friends. What are our moms thinking? We don't like to wear anything on our bodies!

Stubby xoxo

Stubby said...

Hi Yoda & Brutus! Baby elephants are cute, right? That's what I thought. It's okay that your mom was laughing at my pictures but please tell her not to torture you this way. One sunglass wearing butt pug is enough!

Stubby xoxo

Archie and Melissa said...

lol! stubby!
you are too funny!
you made our day!

xoxoxo
m & e

Stubby said...

Hi Melissa & Emmitt! I'm so glad I made your day with my pictures. Maybe we can have a sunglass butt contest at your party. Mom is going to e-mail my party pictures to you later today.

Stubby xoxo

Mia said...

Poor Stubby!! You do not look like an elephant and mommy and daddy should not have said you did!!! You are cute and fuzzy and huggably sweet!!! Honestly suprised daddy hasn't tried this on me.

Stubby said...

Hi Lilo! You are the first puggy to tell me that I don't look like an elephant - thank you very much! If your daddy tries to do this to you, hide the camera so that no one will laugh at you.

Stubby xoxo