Sunday, October 19, 2008

Molly's Visit

My cousin Molly stopped by to visit me today. Okay, she didn't really come to visit me, but she did hang out with me as you can see in the pictures.

Molly is going to be one in a few weeks. She was at my house for the 4th of July, but since she is little and doesn't have a good memory, she probably doesn't even remember me.

She really wanted to pet me, but she was a little hesitant at first. That is my uncle Greg holding Molly up. Uncle Greg is my favorite uncle - I love him a lot.

Molly finally got up enough nerve to pet me. Hey, Molly - I don't bite. I like little kids even though I don't live with any (moms fault). Molly weighs less than me (for the time being) even though it doesn't look like that in the pictures. Mom says that I carry my weight very well.

Molly got so comfortable with me that she even crawled over to me. She didn't pet me when she got over to me because she started to cry. I didn't do anything to make her cry as you can clearly see in the picture. I think she just wanted mama, aunt Silvia, whose feet are in the picture.

Molly liked me so much that she tried to pull my ear off. No! I need my ears. How will I be able to hear if you pull them off? Stop that! Why does everyone always try to pull my ears off? I know that my little button ears are softer than silk, but they belong on my head.

I told Molly that she could visit me anytime she wanted. I am usually at home, working, but I told her I would always make time for her. Mom says that I may even sleep over at Molly's house when mom and dad go on vacation. Hmmm. I am not sure if having my ears pulled off all week is my idea of a vacation, but I will play along like the good cousin that I am.

No comments: