Monday, December 22, 2008

For The Kitty That Has Everything!

First of all let me say that I am sooooo glad that I am not a cat, for many reasons. I like my cat buddies, but there is just something about them that isn't right. I never knew what it was before, but I think I have finally figured it out - cats wear wigs!

Kitty Wigs is the brainchild of Julie and Boone Jackson. Like most fun things, Julie started designing the wigs as stress relief from her day job. The wigs are wacky cute and would make the perfect holiday gift for any cat. I like how you could coordinate your wig with your wardrobe, I mean if you had a wardrobe. Like I have said in the past, I do not wear clothes, save for the occasional Halloween costume. There is absolutely no way that Mom could put something like this on me, but I understand that my feline friends are a lot, let's say, more adventurous then dogs.


Take Pink Passion for example. She is a mellow lady, who likes her wine like her men, perfectly aged. She is ready to party at the drop of the hat (or wig) and she is always in style. A trendsetter maybe, but definitely one of a kind.
This lady is the star of the show no matter the show.



There is only one word to describe Bashful Blonde - naughty. She is a woman of mystery, with an eye for scandal. Not one to sit home alone, she prowls the nights looking for the right man to rock her world. She is a tiger in the bedroom, but a lionness at heart.



There are two more styles to choose from, so I will let you check them out at http://www.kittywigs.com/. And don't get any crazy ideas and buy one for me. Hey, maybe sombreros for pugs? Or top hats? The possibilities are endless as long as they don't involve fake hair!

No comments: